With funding from the TD Charitable Foundation, Credit Builders Alliance (CBA) is selecting a group of three affordable housing providers to receive a $10,000 grant each, individualized technical assistance, and inclusion in a peer group of agencies implementing rent reporting. Over 12 months, this cohort will work to implement rent reporting programs at their agency. We are seeking affordable housing providers that:
- Own and/or operate affordable housing
- Have the staff capacity to implement
- Has properties located within the Florida, North Carolina, or South Carolina
- Are motivated to take action to make rent reporting a reality for their residents within the grant period
- Are committed to investing in rent reporting as a long-term strategy
- Are interested in building staff knowledge on credit issues
If your agency meets the above criteria, please continue filling out the application below. You can reach out to email@example.com
with any questions about the opportunity.
The application is due by 11:59 pm ET on 7/10/22.